Slow Internet

Ah, so the laid back life style down here is pretty nice and it hasn't bugged me yet, except for one aspect, the internet! I have been on for 55 minutes right now and still am attempting to load my emails. It just showed me that I have 232 new messages because of facebook birthday messages, so I'm sure that can't help. But I have been trying to upload photos and the computer doesn't like me. Hopefully I can find a faster internet cafe for next week so that I can post a few photos. And if anyone has sent emails recently, I probably won't respond too quickly. Right now facebook is the only thing that works at all for me, oh well, welcome to africa!
Category:

9 comments:

LInda said...

hey just wanted to say hi and hop eyou are having a blast.Happy Birthday. Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Spud and Andrew,
Sounds exhausting and exhilarating with the newborns and all the kids.
I am sure all the Mama's are very happy with your help and distraction!

Enjoy the safari!
PS Happy belated B'day Spud!
Hugs,
Mrs. Cook

LInda said...

Hi everyone,
sounds like you are maximizing every minute of the day! I miss you here but am looking forward to you doing OUR laundry when you return!! Ha! ps WEAR THE GLOVES I SENT ALONG!!

people want to know if there are wild animals near your orphanage... enjoy the safari and we can't wait to hear all the details.
love you much,
MOM

LInda said...

Hey I hope Africa is a blast. i bet the kids are very thankful to have you there and the people that run the orphanige. hopefully everything else on your trip goes just as smooth as the first part. Talk to you soon, hopefully.

LInda said...

Hey, just wanted to say that i am still the only one doing your tires on your car.lol. Can't wait to here more from your trip. Hope this is life changing for you and that you will never forget it. See yah in August.

Marshall16 said...

Hi Steven. Glad you are having a good time. Take care. Love Nan and Grandpa.

Smith Family said...

Hey Spud! Enjoy the serengeti! Watch out for the roads, they're terrible =/. I can't wait to see your pictures ... get one of some giraffes!
- Leah

LInda said...

Hey i bet you are having a blast in the Sarangeti Desert. I would be scared to death if i was basically sleeping with the animals. I would not do well out there. but for my birthdya i am getting a jumping castle and we are goin gto sleep in the castle so it will feel almost like you felt. well i will keep on sending you emails

Love Ya,
Kristen

LInda said...

hey spud,
did you make it to church today? we are all anxious to get an update on your blog, whats up??? love mom and dad

Like? Repost it...