Off to Sweden-land!

Tomorrow's the big day - I'll be heading to Newark and flying off to Copenhagen where I will be picking up a train which takes me to Karlskrona, Sweden! Once I arrive, the adventure to find housing begins. Fortunately, because I'm one of the later people to arrive, everyone else has done most of the work and put together some quite helpful documents to assist in the whole process. So hopefully it won't be too bad - if not, living in hostels is always a blast!

I've still got quite a lot of packing to do (if not most of it) and have to move out of State College today. Otherwise things are pretty much ready to go! I'm not sure when the next time will be that I have internet, but as soon as I get the chance to update all of you fine folk, I will make sure to do so.

If any of you are on Skype or gmail, I'm sure I'll be able to video chat with you while abroad. Until the next post - farval!! (swedish for farewell)

No comments:

Like? Repost it...