Here's the plan

So here’s a quick update of what’s happening for the next few days. We are leaving the orphanage on Wednesday morning and then heading to Kilimanjaro, I have a feeling that will be a hard day having to say goodbye to all the kids. Hoss’ flight leaves at night so Grim and I will then stay at a hotel in Kilimanjaro until our flights leave. I leave Friday morning and Grim leaves Saturday. We originally were thinking of hiking part of Kilimanjaro for a few days but this new plan will give us more time at the orphanage and won’t cost as much. From Tanzania I will then head to Johannesburg and then fly out to Sydney. From there I fly to Darwin and get in at 11:40 at night. The first thing I plan on doing is taking a very long hot shower in the hotel; if possible I’m going to make myself a big bubble bath. I probably won’t be very tired because I seem to be able to sleep very well on planes, so I’ll probably just wander around the hotel all night. The next day I am meeting up with the coordinator of the Australia program and from there I will meet up with the rest of the group who will be flying in later on that day. These first few weeks have flown by and I have a feeling the rest of the trip will be the same way. I miss everyone back home and will post back soon!

1 comment:

LInda said...

Hi Spud,
Since I can't reach you any other way, here are your flight details.. June 15 leave at 8am from Kili. Johan to Sydney is at 6:10pm and you have a seat on that. that was thru STA. the kili flight was through expedia. call me if you have questions. once in darwin, the airport has a courtesy phone for you to pick up the shuttle to resort. you can do laundry here. love you mom ps. you should have the paper with all these details in your luggage. ???

Like? Repost it...