Updates from the Music Project

I blog in numerous spots, and wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to read some of my other thoughts over at New Leaf Initiative about the work we are doing in the tent camps with musicians there. Take the time to read through the updates, another one will most likely be coming in the next couple days to recap the end of the trip.

Music in the Tent Camp - Update #1

Music in the Tent Camp - Update #2

If you have enjoyed the blog posts over the past month and are interested in seeing that my work down there continues, please consider donating at http://www.indiegogo.com/tent-camp-music

I don't like asking for money one bit and prefer that my posts don't make calls for money, but in that case, I feel it is extremely important. I am currently putting together a promotional video for the project which will hopefully be ready in the next two weeks - stay tuned for that update :) Thank you once again for all your support and encouragement, all the messages and comments mean the world to me!

No comments:

Like? Repost it...