Happy 100th!!

In honor of one of my heroes and her 100th birthday, here's a few quotes that continually inspire me, regardless of how many times I read them. Mother Theresa is one of those role models that I hope will impact generations to come.

If we only act how we think our lives should be,
Imagine the amazing possibilities that would be.

Quotes from Mother Theresa...
1) I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.
2) It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish.
3) Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
4) If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
5) God doesn't require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.
6) Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.
7) One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.
8) There is only one God and He is God to all; therefore it is important that everyone is seen as equal before God. I’ve always said we should help a Hindu become a better Hindu, a Muslim become a better Muslim, a Catholic become a better Catholic.
9) The more you have, the more you are occupied, the less you give. But the less you have the more free you are. Poverty for us is a freedom. It is not mortification, a penance. It is joyful freedom.
10) The fruit of silence is prayer, the fruit of prayer is faith, the fruit of faith is love, the fruit of love is service, the fruit of service is peace.
11) My secret is a very simple one: I pray

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a great article.. I' m enjoy it.. good post

Like? Repost it...